Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lucas rides a bike!

About 3 weeks ago, Dave took off the training wheels on Lucas's bike, and on the first practice.....Lucas took off down the street! I will download the pictures soon so I can post a few. He loves riding his bike and now can go super fast. He's so cute, he has a big crush on the 11 year old girl down the street (yes he's only 4) so he rides by her when she's out and she yells "hi Lucas!" He gets all flustered and just smiles, trying to ride even faster. It's hilarious. He's definitely impressing her in his mind!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute. I can imagine it now.

Carrie Anne said...

that is really cute! yeah for lucas!
why are you not posting more on the blog?:) i check 400 times a day to see if you've posted!:) when those babies come out you won't be able to post as much! get crackin' girlfriend!:) I'm teasing you...i hope you are feeling well & i can't believe those babies are going to come out before we know it! oh how exciting!!!!!! hope all is well!

haley said...

I love the part about the crush. Tyler had a crush at that age. I don't know, sometimes the boys are earlier than the girls in some things! I hope you're doing well. I'm sure it's hard waiting for those babies to come right now. Hang in there:D. I can't wait to see them.

Carrie Anne said...

leah! get the front loader! we went to the sears clearance center & got the kenmore version that compares to the whirlpool duet...they are on sale right now at sears online, too...or they were last weekend anyway. love love love it! you'll need it! sell your others & replace!!!:)