Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 Weeks Old Today!

William and Lauren are 6 weeks old today. They have brought so much joy into our home, we are so lucky to have them! Eleanor and Lucas are such loving, helpful siblings and I don't know how I'd get through a day without their extra loving hands!

Eleanor and Lauren

Eleanor feeding both babes at once! She's really good at this!

Lucas, Eleanor and Lauren

Lucas and Lauren

Eleanor....ahhhhh.. what else can I say other than I don't know what I'd do without her every day!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

They are getting so big. Good thing you have those extra little helpers around. the babies are beautiful and look so much like their siblings.

Carrie Anne said...

man time flies! they are SO CUTE!

Heidi : ) said...

That is so sweet!!! I can't believe that Lauren and Willim are 6 weeks......That is sooooo crazy !!!!!!!