Saturday, July 25, 2009

They've Come a Long Way!

From this.....

to this!

William and Lauren are now 3 months old, and every day I realize how lucky I am to have them as my babies. Lauren is such a happy, mellow baby and I love how she'll just lay down and soothe herself to sleep. She cries when she's hungry or hurt and that's about it. She's making the cutest noises now! She's all girl...everything about her is dainty from the way she eats to the way she cries. William has gone from Mr. Grumpy to Mr. Happy! He's constantly smiling and making everyone around him do the same. He definitely has the stronger personality and isn't afraid to let us know it. He's all boy...eats a ton and is built like a tank! And who would have ever thought that these two would be sleeping for 11 hours a night....without interruption!! How lucky am I?? I LOVE THESE BABIES!!!

3 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

WOW! Great posts. Your little ones are adorable. So lucky to have such big helpers too!

Karyl said...

I love all the new posts, especially this one. What is William doing to poor Lauren? And then they holding hands....AWWWWWW. Thanks for sharing your babies with us all. :)

Amy and the boys said...

Oh wow they're holding hands. That is the CUTEST thing. I love the contrast between the two shots. Great!