Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another year, another birthday.....

Dave has been absolutely perfect in the flower department this year! Not only did he send me 2 dozen roses for our 8th anniversary in May, he sent me these lovely lillies for my birthday this week. Thanks honey! Even though he was gone, my 33rd birthday was enjoyable. I spent the day shopping with Rachael (got a sitter for the kids) then we took all of the kids to one of our favorite Mexican resturaunts that night. And to top it off, this afternoon I went to get an HOUR massage at the day spa. What a treat!!

6 comments:

Always Evans said...

Ok, the flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Way to go Dave!! The pictures of the kids are great too! Gotta love em!

Karyl said...

AHHHH, he's a keeper!

Unknown said...

Wow, Im so jealous. My b-day is tomorrow and Im SURE I won't get that sort of treatment! Oh well, thats my Dave for ya! Gotta love em anyway! Happy Birthday to you, and Dave... Your Da Man!

Rob said...

I didn't realize you were 33! Happy birthday. Thanks for the reminder that I need to go get my massage!!

Carrie Anne said...

yeah...sorry for being a lame-O and not calling or emailing, b/c i have been thinking about you all week! happy belated bday! i'm glad it was a great day & that dave rocked it with the flowers! that is awesome! i didn't know he could be so great in the flower department! impressive!:)

Spencer and Joanie said...

Hey...Happy BELATED birthday!!! I am a little slow...With summer I haven't stayed up on my blogging like I should!

I miss the good ol TaeBo days!!! Man, that was when I HAD energy because I hadn't wasted it on my 3 children! :) I doubt that I could do it as well.

I saw Jenny about a year ago...We don't keep in touch like we used too. I think she is still in Lehi though. She also has 3 kids and they are gorgeous! (Brady, Avery and Crew)

Email me at joanielivingston@hotmail.com

P.S. What does Dave do? He seems to be gone a lot...Spencer is a salesman for Quickutz and is gone on average once a month...I hate being a single mom on his trips!

P.P.S Kudos to Dave with the FLOWERS!!