Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip to Utah

Last week my sister Rachael and I took our kids on a road trip to Utah to visit family. We got to see my Mom and Dad who are on a mission at the Family History Center in Salt Lake City, my brother David and his family in Pleasant Grove, and Dave's sister Carrie and her family in Alpine. And the best part was that Dave got to fly in from Denver to meet us. It was so great! Here are some pictures of our trip. here are the kids with their cousins at the table at Uncle David's house
Eleanor and Peter at the Cherry Hill Waterpark
Lucas and Eleanor digging for fossils at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point
Eleanor getting a shave from the barber at "This is the Place Monument"
Madeline at the donosaur museum

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Looks like you had a great time! Bummer we missed out on all the fun.

Spencer and Joanie said...

OH Man!!! I am so sad we missed you!! I would love to get together. Next time you are in UTAH, please look us up! We definitely should do Sensuous and a little Tae Bo for old times sake?!?

Carrie Anne said...

we had so much fun with you!!! thanks for making the trip up here! it was such a blast! i STILL laugh every time i think of lucas and his different little sayings. that kid is SO FUNNY! i'm so glad you made it home safely!

Karyl said...

I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth. Not really, I just couldn't remember when you were leaving for your trip. Looks like a lot of fun and of course your kids are digging in the sand. Where else would they be?