Sunday, September 14, 2008

Disneyland here we come!

We decided to take the kids on their first trip to Disneyland this year. It was such a blast! The kids did not want to leave and frankly, neither did I! We stayed at a great Marriott right across the street from the main Disneyland entrance so we walked everywhere. It was perfect. Here are some highlights from our trip...
Eleanor and Lucas meet Mickey Mouse
....and Tigger
we stood in line for 45 minutes to meet some of the princesses and get their autographs. Eleanor loved talking with Princess Aurora!
Mulan actually got Lucas to get in the picture with her and Eleanor. He wouldn't go near any of the others!
and of course if there's a firetruck in Toon Town, Lucas will find it!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had fun! I actually went on Friday too! I kept my eye out for you guys but we didn't see you. Looks like you had fun. I agree with Lucas, the coast is much better than the valley.

Carrie Anne said...

oh how fun! seeing all the sights makes me miss living there. i went to the park city outlets today & thought of you the entire time. so fun you got to see mike/srrarah, too!!!! i'm jealous.

Cyndy and George said...

WOW! Looks like fun. I love the beach shots too. The beach is definitely way better than the valley!

PS... did you find an LDS buyer for the house next door???? Whats the hold up girl?

Patricia Peterson said...

I forgot that you guys were going to Disneyland. It sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. I'm glad. What rides did the kids have fun on?

Mimi said...

Looks like fun. It's always nice to spend quality family time together.

Kelly said...

Leah, your kids are so cute. I just found your blog while looking at Jen and Erik's. then I hopped over to Chris and Mimi's. All you bloggers are crazy. I will never do it (just because I don't even have time to check everybody elses, much less keep up one of my own), but more power to all of you that do. fun to see you guys.

Carrie Anne said...

i stay up way too late...way too often...& nurse a lot!:)
we are SO EXCITED for san diego, too!!!
have a great weekend!